Santa Margarita Catholic High School students are accepted into the top colleges and universities across the globe with the majority of our students earning scholarship offers.
View the full report of our college acceptances and matriculation for the Class of 2017.
Class of 2017 by the numbers:
- $42 million in scholarship offers
- $106,000, average scholarship offer with the majority of students receiving offers
- 2,267 college acceptances
- 137 colleges and universities will be attended by our graduates
- 100 percent acceptance rate at 230 including Auburn, College of the Holy Cross, Creighton University, Loyola University Chicago, Michigan State University, Oxford, Regis University, Trinity College, The University of Alabama, University of Puget Sound, University of Washington, University of Redlands, Willamette University and Xavier to name a few.
- 99 percent of graduates attending college
- 92 percent attending four-year colleges
- 43 schools Santa Margarita students will attend out of U.S. News and World Report’s Top 50 Best Colleges
Where Did They Go?
California Public Colleges: 25%
California Private Colleges: 18%
Out-of-State Public Colleges: 25%
Out-of-State Private Colleges: 31%
International Colleges: 1%
Catholic Colleges: 17%
Four-year Colleges: 92%
Two-year Colleges: 7%