This program was created to enhance the educational experience at Santa Margarita Catholic High School by offering real-life experiences that are not typically taught inside a classroom. All current and alumni Eagles are encouraged to participate in the robust network that Santa Margarita Catholic High School has to offer.
What is Eagles Edge?
In conjunction with Eagles Edge is the Eagles Edge Mentor Club which helps students to kick-start to their college and professional careers by working closely with the members of the Eagles Edge committee and professionals in our community. Contact Garrett Domier for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eagles Edge Workshops (for current students):
Held monthly during lunch for all students. Parents, alumni and friends facilitate these workshops which prepare students for life after high school. Please contact Maureen McAndrews at email@example.com if you are interested in conducting a workshop or offering a tour of your company to our students the 2017-18 school year.
Giving Eagles real-life experience through internships and full-time employment opportunities.
Helping Eagles develop real-world skills through information and hands-on workshops.
Growing the networks of former and current Eagles by introducing them to business leaders in the Eagle community
Helping every Eagle establish a foundation for their future career success
- Power Direct Marketing | Part-time positions in marketing or data analytics (October 19, 2017)
(Current Students or Alumni)
12-20 hours per week | $11 per hour
Located in Mission Viejo
If interested, contact Ann Marie Dryden at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stego Industries, LLC (June 26, 2017) (Alumni)
Alumni should consider this opportunity at Stego Industries which owned by fellow SM Eagles, the Blasdel/George family. Stego is seeking an office coordinator to support the management of their home office in San Clemente. This person will be expected to work flexibly and seamlessly with the current office team, and be required to manage telephone calls, provide customer service along with miscellaneous office administrative support.
To apply, contact: contact@stegoindustries or 877-464-7834
- Mariner's Christian School (May 4, 2017) (Seniors in High School and Above)
Unpaid internship for candidates interested in the field of live production in the diverse areas of audio, lighting, video, stage management and stagecraft. Intern will work side by side with technical arts director, school staff and volunteers.
Minimum of 10 hours per week - flexible hours.
To apply, contact Dianne McVay to request an application: email@example.com
To read more, click here.
- Become Intertwined (April 20, 2017) (Alumni College Sophomores and Above)
Summer unpaid internship for college students possessing excellent writing skills and working knowledge of various social media platforms. Must be available at least 2 days per week for a total of 15 hours per week. Possibility of extending for an additional semester.
To apply, send resume, cover letter and 3 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit company website for more information: www.becomeintertwined.com
- Nordstrom Fashion Ambassador Program: (March 14, 2017) (Juniors or Seniors in High School)
Applications available for juniors or seniors in high school interested in pursuing careers in fashion or with Nordstrom. To apply, visit: http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/fashion-ambassador. For questions, contact Taylor Alexander BP/Savvy Department Manager Nordstrom Mission Viejo, The Shops at Mission Viejo, 949-347-2710, ext. 1579.
- Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FDIM) (March 14, 2017) (High School Students)
High school students interested in starting a FDIM Fashion Club and serve as the President, automatically receive a $4,000 scholarship to FDIM and all active members receive a $2,000 scholarship. Additional scholarships and opportunities are also available for fashion shows and summer camp.
To find out more, visit: http://fashionclub.com/
- First National Capital Corp. (1/23/17) (College Grads)
Sales Account Managers - Basic understanding of finance and accounting. Prefer some successful B2B inside or outside sales experience. Banking, leasing, finance or Private Equity experience is a plus. Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or Marketing preferred.
Visit: http://firstncc.com Apply:email@example.com
- Advantage Solutions (1/10/17) - (Recent College Grads)
ACE Program – Please click here to learn more about the Advantage Solution's ACE Program. ACE is a yearlong immersion program providing leadership training in multiple areas of the company.
- Genentech (1/10/17) - Summer Internship Opportunities (College Students)
Please visit: gene.com/careers in February to apply for positions in the summer of 2017.
Positions will be available for alumni (sophomore, junior and senior college students).
Math instructor for K-12 students using provided curriculum and assisting with homework
High school or college students - 8-20 hours per week
Apply: Andrew Rice 949-458-6284; firstname.lastname@example.org
- TPI West, Inc. www.tpiwest.com (College Students)
Current college student - 20 hours per week - flexible
Money motivated; hourly, plus commission plus bonus
Apply: Send resume or background to: email@example.com
- Mobilize Solutions www.mobilize.solutions (High School and College Students)
Opportunities for high school students and college alumni
Mobile App Tester; paid with gift cards for testing mobile apps (2-4 hours per month)
Mobile App Intern; assist project manager in various tasks
(8-10 hours per week, paid via monthly stipend)
Apply: Send cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DMc Engineering www.dmceng.com (Senior in High School or College Students)
Several paid opportunities available (8/16) per the following:
1) Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager
2) Contract and Proposal Writer
3) Public Works Construction Manager/Inspector
4) Land Surveyor
Apply: Email resume to Derek J. McGregor and note "Resume and Position" on Subject line:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renee Pawele Bride www.reneepawelebride.com (High School and College Students)
Various positions in social media including design construction and business marketing; other opportunities in production and administrative assistance.
Initially an unpaid position with the opportunity to advance to a paid position.
Apply: Email Renee Murphy at email@example.com
- Seabreeze Management Company www.seabreezemgmt.com (High School and College Students)
Support roles in accounting and customer service as well as managerial opportunities
Apply: Send resume to Lisa Dale at firstname.lastname@example.org
- UC Irvine Pediatrics www.uci.cdc.edu (High School and College Students)
Summer Internship (unpaid) 10 hours per week | Research study examining therapy
dogs and kids with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
School Year Internship (unpaid) 8-10 hours per week | One-year commitment
Apply: Email Theresa Cordia at email@example.com or call 949-824-8733
- Express www.express.com (High School and College Students)
Sales associate positions
Apply online at www.express.com
- National Student Loans Solutions www.my-nsls.com (High School and College Students)
Customer service and sales position. Requires computer proficiency.
Apply: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: 949-573-3372
- SOS Insurance Services www.sosinsurance.com (College Students)
Entry level positions with the potential of permanent positions
Apply: In-Office Application at 1601 Dove Street, suite 200 Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Cristo Rey New York High School www.cristoreyny.org (College Students or College Grads)
Internship for those interested in education and/or nonprofits
- Chris Ferraro Jr. State Farm www.chrisferrarojr.com (High School and College Students)
Customer service/office administrative assistant
- Irvine Company
CAREERS WEBSITE: To search for Open Interview Days, visit: careers.irvinecompany.com (18 years and older)
RESORT OPPORTUNITIES: There are several opportunities for students 18 years and older at our three Orange County Resorts: Hotel Irvine, Island Hotel and Pelican Hill. Check our website to see what jobs are currently available and apply: https://careers.irvinecompany.com/go/Resort Properties/226330
APARTMENT OPPORTUNITIES: The apartment division has several entry level positions open for Resident Relations Representatives and Sales Specialists. Resident Relations Representatives and Sales. Check website for more details:
JOB AGENTS/TALENT PROFILES: To create a customized job search: https://careers.irvinecompany.com/talentcommunity/subscribe/
Questions? Email: email@example.com
- UTC Ice (High School and College Students)
Coaching/Assistant coaching, depending on qualifications of applicant
- Texas Instruments (College Students)
Website and Apply: www.careers.ti.com
- City of Newport Beach City Attorney www.newportbeachca.gov (Law Student)
Law Clerk (Prerequisite: Law Student)
Apply: submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mission Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. (College Students)
Work in the Production area, Label, Packaging and General Clean Up (Able to lift 50 pounds)
Apply: Call 949-461-3344, ext. 203
- Little (College Students)
An international architecture and design firm.
Openings for various positions in architecture, interior design, and landscape architecture. To view openings and apply, visit: http://littleonline.com/meet/careers/
- Linmarr Associates www.linmarr.com (High School and College Students)
Sales assistant/quote follow-up/purchasing assistance may also have a 2nd position for military style packaging
Apply: Send resume and info to Khoffman@linmarr.com
- F'real foods http://www.freal.com/ (College Students)
Serve as the key representative for the F’Real Brand on campus
Apply: Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com; make sure to show us some of your personality and tell us how you’d be a great fit for the position. To be considered, you must email us with only “Student Ambassador” and your “School Name” in the subject line
- Envent Corporation http://www.enventcorporation.com/careers/ (High School and College Students)
Procedural tasks related to the various projects
- Deloitte (College Students)
Internships for college students who are sophomore or juniors; 2 different programs: after sophomore year – 2-day event; after junior year – about 8-week internship
Website and Apply: www.Deloitte.com
- Bushido Martial Arts Supply http://www.shopbushido.com/ (High School and College Students)
Customer service and warehouse stocking
Apply:firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 949-581-7228
- BHH Services (Students over 18 years old)
People who are interested in a career helping children with disabilities
Apply: Email email@example.com
- Aerotek, Inc. https://www.aerotek.com/ (College Students)
Provide intern with broad-based knowledge of the staffing industry and Aerotek’s process. The intern will provide support to the internal talent acquisition team.
Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Willdan Group, Inc. http://www.willdan.com/ (High School and College Students)
Accounting, Admin, Clerical
Apply: Email email@example.com
- Papa John's Pizza https://www.papajohns.com/ (High School Students)
Working at pizza shop making pizzas
Apply: Call local Papa John’s store
Are you an employer or business owner and interested in promoting your available jobs on this page?
Please fill out the form below and email it to Maureen McAndrews at firstname.lastname@example.org