TRAFFIC FLOW MAPS
For questions about school parking contact the Deans' Office
at 949-766-6020 or 949-766-6000 ext. 1020
Procedure for obtaining parking permits for the 2017-18 school year
To be as fair as possible and avoid long lines, we will be implementing a new process for issuing parking permits. This process insures that all eligible seniors will have the opportunity to purchase a parking permit, with the remaining permits going to eligible juniors.The school will conduct a computer generated random selection of all seniors. That process will result in pre assigning the back lot and ending with the front lot. The process will continue until all spots are sold/assigned.
- Parking permits will be available on the dates listed below in the Attendance office, between the hours
of 1pm-3pm only. Please bring your completed application, driver’s license, along with cash or a check. ($75).
- Download the 2017- 2018 application here
- There is absolutely no need to be “first in line” for this process. Eligible seniors and selected juniors can purchase their permits on any of the below listed class specific dates, between the hours of 1pm -3pm.
- If you are a senior and do not want a permit, please let us know via e-mail, Hollowayj@smhs.org, otherwise we will assume you want a permit.
- If you are a senior, have a low emission vehicle, and want a permit, please send an e-mail to Hollowayj@smhs.org. The low emission spaces will be distributed via the same random process that is described above.
- The dates for seniors to come in and purchase their permits are July 3rd through July 21st. Seniors cannot purchase a parking permit after that date.
- If you are a junior, there is no need to communicate at this time. Once the junior list is generated we will send it to all juniors.
- There will be approximately 50 spots available for juniors. Specific parking lot requests will not be accommodated.
- The dates for the selected juniors to come in and purchase their permits will be August 1-4. (Again, the selected juniors will be notified prior to those dates).
- If there are any low emission permits available after the seniors have all been assigned, then we will open those up to the selected juniors.