COLLEGE Resources, PROGRAMS & ContestS
Challenge yourself with a contest, apply for an internship or attend local college events to learn more about planning your future.
- Music | Film | Photography | Art
- Contest Resources and Lists
- Government & Leadership
- Berklee School of Music: Herb Pomeroy Jazz Composition/Arranging Contest. 9th-12th grade-Winter Deadlines
- Columbia College Hollywood: New Optics Film Festival. 9th-12th grade. Fall Deadline.
- Drexel University: High School Photography Contest. 9th-12th grade -Fall Deadlines
- Notre Dame "Force for Good" Film Festival. 9th-12th grade. Winter Deadlines
- Rocky Mountain School of Photography Photo Contest. 9th-12th grade. Winter Deadline.
- Savannah College of Art and Design: SCAD Challenge. 11th-12th grade - Winter Deadlines
- University of Illinois:Fine and Applied Arts Competition. 9th-12th grade. Fall and Winter Deadline.
- Bennington College: Young Writers Contest. 10th-12th grade - Fall Deadlines
- Chapman University: Holocaust Art & Writing Contest. 9th-12th grade - Winter Deadlines.
- Columbia College Chicago: The Young Authors Writing Competition. 9th-12th grade - Winter Deadlines.
- Generation Faith Essay Contest. 9th-12th. Spring deadline.
- Hollins University: Nancy Thorp Poetry Contest. 9th-12th grade -Fall Deadline.
- Kenyon College: Patricia Grodd Poetry Prize. 10th-11th grade - Fall Deadline
- Princeton University: Poetry and Playwright Contests.11th grade. Fall Deadline.
- University of Idaho: Hemingway Festival Writing Contest. 9th-12th grade. Winter Deadline.
- University of Delaware: Diamond Challenge. 9th-12 grade entrepreneurship and business program. Fall Deadlines
- University of Pennsylvania: Investment Competition and Comment and Win. All grades.
- Rider University:The Norm Brodsky Idea/Business Concept Competition. 10th-12th grade. Fall Deadline.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in law enforcement, this program partners with Orange County high school students in civic and civil programs throughout the county.
EAGLES EDGESM's Eagle Edge program offers opportunities for internships, jobs, and career focused workshops.
Go to Eagles Edge
NORDSTORM FASHION AMBASSADOR
Inside look into the fashion industry with a focus on marketing and other business skills. The application period opens in February of each year. CLICK HERE
IE University Madrid - Junior Advisory Board
Juniors are invited to apply to be a part of this international leadership opportunity. If selected, you participate in an all expenses paid trip to Spain for a 5 day conference with students around the world. The application period closes in January of each year. CLICK HERE