Incoming Freshmen & Transfer Students
Applications for the 2023-2024 school year are now open. For early acceptance and priority tuition assistance, both the admissions application and tuition assistance application must be submitted by November 11, 2022.
Apply to secure your spot for the Class of 2027 and receive Early Eagle advantages!
- Priority tuition assistance for those who qualify.
(Tuition assistance applications open on October 1 and must be received by November 11 for priority consideration.)
- Acceptance decisions and tuition assistance awards sent December 1
- Accepted students who register by January 13 will be invited to an exclusive Class of 2027 event and receive an Eagle spirit pack!
- Create an account by logging in to your portal. Click here to create an account.
- Once you are logged in, complete all steps of the online application and click submit
- There is a $60 non-refundable application fee that is paid through your personal admissions page once logged in
- Payment of the application fee automatically signs up your student for the placement test date to be determined. The placement exam is only for incoming freshmen. If you missed the testing date or are applying after the test date has passed, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-766-6076.
Request Your Recommendation Letters
We ask that you request three confidential recommendation letters to be completed by your child's Math Teacher, English Teacher and Principal/School Counselor. Please log into your Application Portal found in Step #1 and electronically request recommendations from your child's Math Teacher, English Teacher, and Principal/Counselor. Your teachers will then directly upload their recommendations into your portal.
Once all files are complete, the Admissions Committee at SMCHS will review all completed applications for acceptance decisions that will be e-mailed to you. In the meantime, you may check on the status of your child's application by logging into your personal admissions page. Upon acceptance, registration information will then be forthcoming.
Thank you for your interest in Santa Margarita Catholic High School. Feel free to reach out to the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 949-766-6096 should you have any questions.