OCTOBER 18, 2021
5:30PM to 7:30PM
Come and learn about SMCHS in-person!
We want to welcome you to our house experience! Enjoy complimentary dinner from The Burnt Truck and Dogzilla while learning more about our college prep academics, faith based education, nationally recognized athletic program, award winning arts programs and engaging extracurricular activities. Don't miss this opportunity to explore our beautiful 42-acre campus, attend special presentations based on your interests and meet with our president and principal, admissions team, teachers, coaches, students and other school leaders. See for yourself why SMCHS is ranked as the No. 1 Catholic high school in Orange County (Niche.com).
Learn about the advantages of an SMCHS education:
- A culture of compassion and faith-based education
- Small class sizes (14:1 student-teacher ratio)
- Individualized learning
- Comprehensive college and school counseling program
- A closed, secure campus
- Top-ranked athletic and arts programs
- Bus transportation serving North and South Orange County
- Tuition assistance available
For more information contact the SMCHS Admissions Office at 949-766-6076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Masks are required indoors on campus.