SMCHS prides itself on providing academic excellence at the best value in the region.
Tuition Rates 2023-24
|International Student rate||Click Here|
Available Discounts 2023-24*
|Third, and each additional student||$750|
|Pay in full by May 31st||$1,000|
|Pay in full by June 30th||$500|
|Pay in full by July 31st||$250|
* Discounts are not available to those receiving tuition assistance. Additionally, the Catholic discount is for those registered in a local Orange County parish within the Roman Catholic Diocese of Orange.
Additional Fees 2023-24
Non-refundable, per student/per year
|Application (incoming students only)||$60|
($550 if you register by 3/31/23)
* Mandatory, non-refundable technology fee for enrolled students. There is no proration of the fee for students enrolling or withdrawing mid-year.
ASP Tuition 2023-24
|ASP Testing Fee||$1,800|
International Baccalaureate (IB)
|IB Full Diploma||$350|
Other Financial Obligations
Families are required to pay:
- Student's textbooks and uniforms
- During their senior year, there is a mandatory graduation fee.
- Participation in co-curricular and extracurricular activities may also require fees.
Tuition Assistance & Scholarships:
We encourage you to explore all of our financial options available. Click here to be directed to the tuition assistance and scholarships page.
- Annual: One payment on July 5
- Semi Annual: Two payments, one due on July 5 and one due on November 5
- Ten Month: Payments are due on the 5th of each month (July through April)
For additional information on payment plans, please contact Kim Read, Senior Accountant - Tuition Receivables, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-766-6055.