SMCHS prides itself on providing academic excellence at the best value in the region.
Tuition Rates 2020-21
There will be NO tuition increase for the 2020-2021 school year.
(registered in an Orange County parish, verification form required)
|International Student rate||Click Here|
Available Discounts 2020-21*
|Third, and each additional student||$750|
|Pay in full by May 31st||$1,000|
|Pay in full by June 30th||$500|
|Pay in full by July 31st||$250|
* Discounts are not available to those receiving tuition assistance
Additional Fees 2020-21
Non-refundable, per student/per year
|Application (incoming students only)||$60|
($500 if you register by 4/10/20)
Other Financial Obligations
Families are required to pay:
- Student's textbooks and uniforms
- During their senior year, there is a mandatory graduation fee.
- Participation in co-curricular and extracurricular activities may also require fees.
Tuition Assistance & Scholarships:
We encourage you to explore all of our financial options available. Click here to be directed to the tuition assistance and scholarships page.
- Annual: One payment on July 5
- Semi Annual: Two payments, one due on July 5 and one due on November 5
- Ten Month: Payments are due on the 5th of each month (July through April)
For additional information on payment plans, please contact Juliana Treadway, Senior Accountant/Analyst, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-766-6051