- Shadow Days
- Campus Tour
- Open House
- 8th Grade Visit Day
- Athletic Info Night
- Public to Private Info Night
Prospective students are encouraged to shadow a current SMCHS student before making the decision to attend Santa Margarita Catholic High School. Incoming freshman students will be paired with a current SMCHS freshman with the same interests. Shadow Days are from 8:15 a.m. until 1:45 p.m. Lunch will be provided. Please, no jeans, short shorts, skirts, tank tops, or sandals while shadowing. If you are interested in participating in the shadow Program please follow the link below and complete the "Shadow Information" section. When you do so, you will select the date you would like to shadow on.
*Please note: Shadow days are limited to 30 visiting students each Shadow Day, so reserve your date as Shadow Days fill up quickly. Please call Rhonda Ury in the Admissions Office at (949) 766-6076
2018-19 Shadow Dates:
Thursday, September 20
Thursday, November 15
|Thursday, February 21|
|Friday, September 28||Friday, December 7||Thursday, February 28|
|Wednesday, October 10 (Rally Day)||Friday, January 11||Friday, March 1|
|Wednesday, October 17||Wednesday, January 16||Thursday, March 7|
Friday, October 19
|Friday, January 18 (Rally Day)||Wednesday, March 13|
|Thursday, October 25||Thursday, January 24||Friday, March 15 (Rally Day)|
|Monday, October 29||Thursday, January 31||Friday, April 12|
|Thursday, November 1 (Mass Day)||Tuesday, February 12||Tuesday, April 16|
|Friday, November 9||Friday, February 15||Wednesday, May 8|
|Monday, November 12|
Winter Open House - Monday, Jan. 14, 2019 - 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Drop by and learn why Santa Margarita Catholic High School is ranked as one of the top high schools in the nation. No reservations are necessary. A short presentation from our Principal and President will take place in the Moiso Pavilion (gymnasium).
Learn all about:
- Affording SMCHS and our Tuition Assistance Program
- Eagle Bus Transportation
- The Placement Exam
- Admissions Process
- Honors Placement
- Academic, Arts, Athletics, and our Campus Ministry Program
- Clubs and Activities
Campus Tours will be available, and students, administrators and staff will be present to answer questions.
8th Grade Visit Day - Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2018 - 9:00 a.m.to 12:00 p.m.
Are you an 8th grade student wishing to attend one of the best Catholic high schools in the nation?
Would you like to discover the many clubs, sports, and activities you can get involved in at Santa Margarita?
Are you interested in seeing the amazing facilities available to students on the Santa Margarita campus?
- Presentations by SMCHS students, faculty, and administrators
- Interactive tours of the campus showcasing our 42-acre site.
- Each student will receive lunch and a special gift. To sign up for 8th Grade Visit Day, please contact your current school to see if your school is making plans for your 8th grade class to visit in the fall. If your current school is not organizing a visit to our school, and you would like to make an individual reservation, please call Santa Margarita's Admissions Office at 949-766-6076 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Info Night - Monday, Nov. 12, 2018 - 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Join us for Athletic Information Night to learn more about our top-ranked athletic program.
No reservations are necessary. Brief presentation to begin at 6:45 PM in the Moiso Pavilion (Gymnasium)
- Meet our coaches, staff and student-athletes
- Learn about all of the SMCHS Girls and Boys CIF and non-CIF sports teams
For more information, contact the SMCHS Admissions Office at 949-766-6076
Public to Private Information Night
Monday, Dec. 3, 2018
Considering the transition from public school to private school?
Come learn more about our:
- Values-based education
- College counseling & college relations programs
- Small Class Sizes (14:1 faculty-to-student ratio with an average class size of 22)
- College-prep environment
- Value-added programs including Eagles Edge emphasizing life skills
- Campus Ministry programs, faith-based mission
- Individualized learning
- Nationally-recognized athletic programs
- Award-winning arts programs
- Over 90 campus clubs and activities with 90 percent student participation