NCAA Eligibility

Want To Play College Sports?

Division I or II

  • You need to be certified by the NCAA Eligibility Center to compete at an NCAA Division I or II school.
  • Create a Certification Account and we'll guide you through the process.
    • You need to create a Certification Account to make official visits to Divisions I and II schools or to sign a National Letter of Intent.

Create an Account

Division III or Undecided

  • Create a Profile Page if you plan to compete at a Division III school or are not yet sure where you want to compete.
  • You'll get an NCAA ID, and we will send you important reminders as you complete high school.

Create a Profile Page