Every student-athlete is required to be cleared through https://www.homecampus.com/. The athletic clearance process includes all the necessary forms required by the NFHS, CIF, state of CA, Diocese, and school. You must upload your current physical as part of this process. Physical forms are valid for 365 days from the original date of service.
- When selecting the school, we are listed as "Santa Margarita"
- STUDENT ID INFORMATION: For incoming freshman: type "unknown" in the "Student ID" field. For returning SM athletes: type in your SMCHS Student ID in the "Student ID" field.
- Physical must be completed by a MD or a DO. Physician Assistant is ok with a doctor’s office stamp. All others will NOT be accepted.
TO BEGIN THE PROCESS CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD PHYSICAL FORM CLICK HERE
Some things to keep in mind as you complete the clearance process via homecampus.com...
- For parent or guardian information, please enter the PRIMARY contact information for the student. For example, if you are the host family for a student, please enter YOUR contact information into the Parent/Guardian section of the registration process.
- At the bottom of the PARENT/GUARDIAN info page there is place to opt in or out of a college recruiting company’s email list. SMCHS is in no way affiliated or condones the use of this service. If you do not wish to receive emails from this company, please click ‘No thanks’.
- On the 'Signatures' page of the registration, please pay close attention to the student signature field vs. the parent signature field.
- Hard copies and email copies of forms WILL NOT be accepted by SMCHS personnel.
Click the picture below to view the full 2023-2024 Athletics Packet