Printed textbooks and e-book sales will be offered online through Follett Virtual Campus beginning at 8 a.m. on July 15. A hard copy of your student's username and password were sent to you via USPS which enables you to access the book sales site. Visit https://sales.smhs.org/ to purchase your books now! Once you login to the site, your student's 2019-20 fall semester class schedule will be listed. For assistance accessing the online sales site, please contact email@example.com or call
We recommend you make your purchases as soon as possible after the store opens on July 15 so that Follett has time to set up your e-book accounts and virtual backpack prior to the beginning of classes. Book sales will run from 8 a.m. July 15-Friday, August 2, on our virtual bookstore website.
How our virtual bookstore benefits you:
- Follett offers numerous new and used books. On many titles, money-saving rental books and digital editions are also available. In addition, Follett will be offering a TEXT10 promotion code that can be entered during checkout. With this code, families will receive 10% off used and rental books purchased between July 15 and July 18.
- Fast Delivery Shipped Directly to You. Follett ships all orders directly to you from their warehouse the same or next business day via FedEx. Expedited shipping options are available, but it is advised to order early for the best used book selection. Follett will provide free shipping on orders over $99 placed in the first 5 days of book sales.
- Customer Service: Follett accepts returns on books purchased or rented through the website 30 days from your order date or 30 days from the start of classes, whichever is later. Follett's dedicated customer service team is available by phone at 888-273-4007 to provide assistance and answer your questions.
- Your student's User Name is their first name and last name separated by a period. This should be entered in all lowercase letters with no spaces. Enter your student's Password provided in the mailing sent to each student.
- Your student's 2019-2020 fall semester class schedule will be listed.
- Used textbooks, for those classes using printed texts, are available and sold on a first-come first-served basis.