To reserve a seat for your student, please email, SMCHS Vice President, Sergio Muniz at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eagles Edge Wealth Management Seminars provide students with a unique opportunity attain the knowledge and skills of managing money, real money. Students discuss, collaborate and determine which financial investments to utilize based upon the respective agreed upon goals of the class. The seminars are led by Mr. Francis X. Pisano of Hoffski & Pisano and are free to all current SMCHS students.
Seminar Topics include:
- Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, etc.
- Traditional IRA vs. Roth IRA
- Tax-Free, Taxable or Tax-Deferred Accounts
- Real-life investment strategies and simulations
- Guest presentations by financial Industry leaders