Spring Spirit Week
Spring Spirit Week is next week, March 11-March 15! Administration has approved the following spirit dress for students:
- Monday, March 11 (non-uniform). Jersey Day: Wear a school-appropriate jersey or attire from your favorite sports team with pants, jeans, or shorts with at least a 6" inseam. Be sure to stop by the Anaheim Ducks booth in the lunch shelter during both lunches!
- Tuesday, March 12 (non-uniform). Comfy Cozy Day: Dress to stay warm as we finish up a cold and rainy winter! Wear school appropriate comfy and cozy attire such as sweatpants, sweatshirts, UGGS, slippers, etc. with pants, jeans, or shorts
- Wednesday, March 13 (non-uniform). Disney vs. Universal Day: Are you a Disney fan or a Universal fan!? Wear school-appropriate attire from your favorite studio, such as Mickey Mouse ears or Minion shirts, with pants, jeans, or shorts with at least a 6" inseam. Please note that full costumes, face paint and masks are not permitted.
- Thursday, March 14 (non-uniform). Decades Day: Wear school-appropriate attire from your favorite decade, such as bright 80s gear, 70's bellbottoms, 60's hippie attire, 50's greaser outfits, etc., with pants, jeans, or shorts with at least a 6" inseam.
- Friday, March 15 (non-uniform). Celebrating St. Patrick's Day: Wear a school-appropriate green shirt in celebration of St. Patrick's Day with pants, jeans or shorts with at least a 6" inseam.
Any student that does not participate in spirit dress must be in their SMCHS student uniform.