ASB Card 2020-2021
SMCHS is excited to announce the 2020-2021 ASB Card, available now to all SMCHS students! Purchasing an ASB Card is not only a great way to support SMCHS Activities and students, but also the best way to save money throughout the year. The ASB Card offers discounts to all SMCHS dances, ASB events, Eagle Pack trips, and much more (including some discounts in our community!).
This year, we have worked with SimpleTix to simplify the ASB card. Simply click the link below, and add an ASB card to your cart for each student according to their grade level.
- If you have one student in 9th grade, add one freshman ASB card to your cart.
- If you have a sophomore and a senior, add one sophomore ASB card and one senior ASB card to your cart.
- If you have multiple students in the same grade level (e.g. twins), make sure to add an ASB card to the cart for each student.
The checkout process will require you to create a SimpleTix account (if you have not done so already) and create a password. Then, when you buy event tickets throughout the year, simply ensure you are logged into your account that you created when purchasing the ASB cards, and your discounts will automatically be applied!
How does the ASB Card Work? ASB Cards are a special version of your normal student ID card that is also tied to an online SimpleTix account. You use the online SimpleTix account to redeem discounts on dances, event tickets, etc., and you will show your physical ID card to get community discounts (AMP, Chick Fil-A, etc.). Once you have purchased the SimpleTix ASB Card account, you may visit the Activities Office to get an ASB Card stamp on your ID card.
Why should I get an ASB Card? If you participate in SMCHS social events, we highly recommend purchasing an ASB Card Membership. Not only are you supporting SMCHS Activities, but you are guaranteeing the lowest possible pricing on event tickets and saving hundreds of dollars throughout the school year.
What do I get if I purchase an ASB Card?
- The ASB Card guarantees discounted pricing on events including, but not limited to, Back to School Dance, Homecoming Dance, Winter Formal, Spring Social Event, Prom, Food Trucks, Eagle Pack, and more. Other benefits include free replacement ID Cards if you lose yours, a discount on your class t-shirt, and community discounts (see below).
- The Senior ASB Gold Card includes all the perks of the 9th-11th grade ASB Cards, with additional discounts on the Senior Cruise, Grad Night, extra Graduation Tickets, Senior Awards Video, and more.
What community discounts can I get with the ASB Card?
- AMP Sports Med and Recovery: SMCHS ASB CARD EXCLUSIVE Complimentary New Patient Appointment and special pricing ($29 off) on follow-up appointments! Note: does not include addons (i.e. adjustments, cupping, tape or on merchandise.)
- CCPrep: 10% discount on AP Reviews when you show your ASB Card!
- More to come!
How much does it cost? The ASB Card for 9th-11th grade costs $125, and the Senior ASB Card costs $225. Both ASB Cards guarantee hundreds of dollars in savings on events throughout the year.
Quick Guide to Using Your ASB Card
- Purchase your ASB Card Membership through SimpleTix using the link above.
- Receive your physical ASB Card when you get your ID Card at the beginning of the year (if you have purchased before orientation day) or from the Activities Office after August 9th. Please bring your order confirmation to picture day.
- Buy event tickets throughout the year using your SimpleTix account info attached to the ASB Card and SAVE $$$. Make sure you are logged in to the account used to purchase the ASB Card.
- Show ASB Card at community partners above to receive discounted pricing!
Please note that refunds are not available on an ASB Card after purchase. Thank you for your understanding.