Any questions regarding the Robotics Program can emailed to Chase LeBlanc, Robotics Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computer Aid Designing (CAD)
- Community outreach
Through FIRST robotics students gain:Access to over $50 million in scholarships
- Obtain real world engineering skills
- Work one-on-one with professional mentors
- Receive hands on experience
- Become part of an alumni network to aid them in the process of obtaining internships and careers in their future.
For more information regarding the team, follow @SMblyRequired5805 on Instagram and @SMblyRequired on Twitter!