- Computer Aid Designing (CAD)
- Community outreach
Through FIRST robotics students gain:
- Access to over $50 million in scholarships
- Obtain real world engineering skills
- Work one-on-one with professional mentors
- Receive hands on experience
- Become part of an alumni network to aid them in the process of obtaining internships and careers in their future.
FIRST Robotics Competitions are a combination of a sporting event, tech convention, NASCAR pit crew, business networking, film festival, costume party, and rock concert all rolled into one. If that sounds fun to you, contact:
Mr. LeBlanc at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the library after school on Mondays through Fridays from 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. to check out the team in action.
For more information regarding the team, follow @SMblyRequired5805 on Instagram and @SMblyRequired on Twitter!
With the 2021 FIRST® Robotics Competition Kickoff: FIRST® GAME CHANGERSSM, on January 9, consider using pneumatics in your robot!
The Kettering/GMI Alumni Association is excited to offer sponsorships at multiple levels