- Computer Aid Designing (CAD)
- Community outreach
- Access to over $50 million in scholarships
- Obtain real world engineering skills
- Work one-on-one with professional mentors
- Receive hands on experience
- Become part of an alumni network to aid them in the process of obtaining internships and careers in their future.
Mr. Chase LeBanc at email@example.com or stop by Room G117 after school on Mondays through Fridays from 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. to check out the team in action.
For more information regarding the team, follow @SMblyRequired5805 on Instagram and @SMblyRequired on Twitter!