SMCHS 10th, 11th and 12th grade students (non-SMCHS student guests are permitted with submission of Guest Dance Contract, available below!)
When: Saturday, September 21st, 2019; 7:00pm – 11:00pm
Where: SMCHS Moiso Family Pavilion
Theme: To be announced soon!
• Earlybird: $45 with ASB Card / $65 without ASB Card until Monday, September 9th @ 3:00 pm
• Regular: $65 with ASB Card / $85 without ASB Card until Saturday, September 21st @ 5:00 pmASB Card Instructions:
To purchase an ASB Card, click here. For all ASB Cardholders, you will receive periodic email blasts with a hyperlink that will automatically apply your discount. Simply click the hyperlink and then follow the purchase process!
Guest Dance Contract due to Activities Office by no later than 3:00 pm on September 18th.
All attire must be modest and appropriate for a Catholic Christian environment. Homecoming is considered a semi-formal dance, and thus you are expected to follow the SMCHS guidelines for semi-formal attire. Students and their guests must adhere to the following dress code. It is the responsibility of the SMCHS student to clearly communicate these guidelines to their guests if they do not attend SMCHS. SMCHS requires that students keep their shoes on during the dance.
- Sport Coat/Blazer must be worn at entrance (no denim or leather)
- Dress slacks and dress shirt with tie (mandatory)
- Dress shoes (hard soled) or sneakers (i.e. Converse, Toms, etc.) and socks
- Hair well-groomed
- Dress shirts and shoes must be worn at all times
- Dresses may not come any higher than 4 inches from the middle of the knee
- Slits on the dress can only be to the knee
- Dress length is measured from the bottom of solid material
- Slips and/or sheer extensions are not considered part of dress length
- Any modifications / alterations of a dress or jumpsuit, (that includes safety pins, tape, etc.), will not be approved.
- Modest cleavage, no plunging necklines/open backs, visible bandeaus not allowed.
- No bare midriffs or cutouts
- Bandage/body conforming, stretchy skirts/dresses made out of material such as lycra, spandex, or similar material are prohibited.
- Dress shoes/dress sandals or sneakers (i.e. Converse, Toms, etc.)