Winter Formal 2020 is Sold Out.
SMCHS 10th, 11th and 12th grade students (non-SMCHS student guests are permitted with submission of Guest Dance Contract, available below!)
When: Saturday, January 25th, 2020; 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Where: Marconi Auto Museum
1302 Industrial Drive, Tustin, 92780
Theme: To be announced soon!
Tickets: SOLD OUT
• ASB Card: $65 until 3:00 pm on January 10, $95 until 3:00 pm on January 20, $125 until 3:00 pm on January 22.
• No ASB Card: $95 until 3:00 pm on January 10, $125 until 3:00 pm on January 22ASB Card Instructions:
To purchase an ASB Card, click here. For all ASB Cardholders, you will receive periodic email blasts with a hyperlink that, when clicked, will automatically apply your discount. Simply click the hyperlink and then follow the purchase process!
Guest Dance Contract due to Activities Office by no later than 3:00 pm on January 22.
All attire must be modest and appropriate for a Catholic Christian environment. Winter Formal is considered a formal dance, and thus you are expected to follow the SMCHS guidelines for formal attire. Students and their guests must adhere to the following dress code. It is the responsibility of the SMCHS student to clearly communicate these guidelines to their guests if they do not attend SMCHS. SMCHS requires that students keep their shoes on during the dance, SMCHS will allow students to wear sneakers (Converse, Toms, etc.).
- Full tuxedo or formal suit
(No denim or leather).
- Dress shirt with tie (mandatory).
- Dress shirts must be worn.
- Dress shoes or sneaker (Converse/Toms/Vans/etc.) and socks.
- Hair well groomed.
- Any modifications / alterations of a dress or jumpsuit, (that includes safety pins, tape, etc.), will not be approved.
- Dresses must be knee length or longer.
- Slits on the dress can only be to the knee.
- Dress length is measured from the bottom of solid material. Slips and/or sheer extensions are not considered part of dress length.
- Material can’t be tight knit/adjustable in length.
- Modest cleavage, no plunging necklines or backs, visible bandeaus not allowed.
- No bare midriffs.
- Dress shoes or sneakers and socks (Converse/Toms/Vans/etc.) required.
- Bandage/body conforming, stretchy dresses made out of material such as lycra, spandex, or similar material are prohibited.