Graduates of the SMCHS Class of 2020
When: Friday, May 29th, 2020; 7:30 pm – Saturday, May 30 6:30 am
Students will be checked in at the front gates of campus, and SMCHS will provide transportation to/from Grad Night. Students are not permitted to drive themselves to/from SMCHS and should plan on being dropped off and picked up.
SMCHS is thrilled to announce that Grad Night for the Class of 2020 will take place on Friday, May 29, 2020. Students can expect a jam-packed and exciting night of fun taking place at both Disney California Adventure Park with a special SMCHS-only afterparty at House of Blues Anaheim!
Dress AND BEHAVIORStudents should dress in modest/decent, school appropriate, comfortable attire including close-toed shoes. We recommend that students bring a sweatshirt or jacket.
All behavior policies and guidelines explained in the Parent/Student handbook will still be enforced, as well as any additional policies and guidelines required by Disney. Disney policies and guidelines for their Grad Night event can be found below and your ticket purchase is your agreement to follow these rules. Any student in violation of SMCHS or Disney policies will be removed from Grad Night and will have to be picked up from Disney California Adventure Park or House of Blues Anaheim.
Please plan ahead! Due to the logistics involved in securing tickets to Disney California Grad Night, we will be unable to sell tickets past mid-May.
- ASB Card:
- $300 until February 28th at 3:00 pm (guaranteed ticket)
- After 3:00 pm on February 28th: $350 (ticket not guaranteed, subject to remaining availability)
- Non-ASB Card:
- $350 until February 28th at 3:00 pm (guaranteed ticket)
- After February 28th at 3:00 pm: $350 (ticket not guaranteed, subject to remaining availability)
SMCHS will be providing each student with a $15 voucher to get some food or a souvenir at Disney California Adventure Park. Students are welcome to bring additional cash if they desire. There will be large quantities of food available to students upon arrival at House of Blues Anaheim, and everything at House of Blues Anaheim will be provided at no additional cost.
Tickets sold after 3 pm on February 28 will not be guaranteed and will be subject to remaining availability. Tickets purchased before 3 pm on February 28 will not be refunded after 3 pm on February 28. Tickets purchased after 3 pm on February 28 and that are not fulfilled will be refunded.
Questions? Please email email@example.com
ASB Card Instructions:
To purchase an ASB Card, click here. For all ASB Cardholders, you will receive periodic email blasts with a hyperlink that will automatically apply your discount. Simply click the hyperlink and then follow the purchase process!
- What is this event?
- Is this event chaperoned? By who?
- I heard this event will sell out. Are tickets still available? How do I guarantee I get a ticket?
- What are the ticket prices?
- Are tickets available at the door?
- If I buy a ticket but can no longer attend, can I give my ticket to a friend?
- If I can no longer go, can I get a refund?
- Do I need to turn in a permission form?
- What time and where do I need to drop off my graduate on May 29?
- What time and where do I need to pick-up my graduate on May 30?
- Can I pick-up my graduate early? What is the process for this?
- Can students drive themselves?
- How do students get from SM to the venue and back to SM?
- What should students wear? Do they need to bring anything with them?
- Will these events be supervised/chaperoned?
- What am I not allowed to bring to Grad Night 2020?
- What can my graduate expect during Grad Night 2020?
- Will there be food provided?
- What other schools will be attending the Grad Night event at Disney California Adventure?
- What other schools will be attending the Grad Night event at House of Blues Anaheim?
- Who do I contact with any questions?