Junior Retreat :
Who is our Neighbor & how do we follow the Lord's call to love them, even when they have hurt us? This retreat takes juniors on a unique journey through this well-known parable, allowing them the chance to connect with the lord and with each other in a transformative & profound way.
2023 - 2024 Junior Retreat Dates:
Fall Junior Retreat : August 23, 2023 - August 25, 2023
Registration Window : Registration Closed
Spring Junior Retreat : March 6, 2024 - March 8, 2024
Registration Window : January 8, 2024 - January 31, 2024
- What payment options are available?
- Is the Junior Retreat registration refundable?
- I missed the registration window for the Junior Retreat I would like to attend. What should I do?
- Can I attend Junior Retreat more than once as a retreatant?
- Do I have to be Catholic to go on Junior Retreat?
- Can I come to Junior Retreat late or leave early?
- Does the retreat center accommodate dietary restrictions?
- I take prescription medication. Am I able to bring it with me on the retreat?
- Do I get to pick the people I room with on Junior Retreat?
- Do I get to pick the people in my Junior Retreat small group?
- Do I need to be called out from school by my parents each day of the retreat?
- Will I be penalized for missing school while on a Junior Retreat?
- Am I able to work on school work while on Junior Retreat?
- Why do you take cell phones on Junior Retreat?
- What if there is an emergency or special circumstance that requires me to have my cell phone on Junior Retreat?