This guide will walk you through all of the steps students need to follow to be ready for the first day of school. Click here for the 30 minute webinar.
Please click here to read the 2020-2021 SMCHS Reopening Plan and access the reopening webinar with Principal Wood and FAQs.
Student Expectations For Virtual Instruction
Click here for the guidelines.
Virtual Dress Code
During virtual instruction, students must have their tablet cameras turned on while participating in class. Therefore, students need to dress appropriately for school.
- Uniforms are not required
- Students are expected to look neat, clean and modest
- Do not wear clothing that expresses alcohol, racial and/or drug motifs is not permitted.
- No crop tops, tank tops, spaghetti strap dresses, miniskirts, tube tops, bare midriffs and backs, oversized and baggy clothing, hats, and sleeveless T-shirts are not permitted.
- T-shirts, shorts, and jeans are acceptable. Shorts must have at least a six-inch inseam.
- No sleepwear is allowed.