What if you could go back and know then, what you know now?
- This conference is designed for students to accelerate the learning curve in areas of business not often covered in the classroom, though so critical to one's potential for success.
- Unlock your child’s potential through real world exposure to some of the brightest minds in Orange County.
- The key to your child’s future begins today.
Executive Leadership Conference
- Andy Sulick, SMCHS President
- Sergio Muniz, SMCHS Vice President
- Mike Hiserman, Former Sports Editor, LA Times
- Develop critical-thinking skills enabling students to position themselves as innovative leaders in the next
- Identify and foster team-building techniques that transcend business type, increasing productivity while boosting both employee and consumer satisfaction.
- Learn how to establish procedures that clearly communicate how an individual’s aspirations fit into the larger organizational goals of a company and its clients.
- 100% in-person, hands-on instruction program.
- Lessons and discussion with local CEOs and business owners
- Onsite visitations to local businesses
- 8-to-1 student to teacher ratio
- Discovering the future of best practices
- Professional etiquette and communication
- Power breakfast &/or lunches
- Philanthropic endeavors
- Must be a current junior or senior and SMCHS
- Submission of conference application
- Successfully pass in-person screening interview
- Ability of students to attend all five days of the conference June 21 - June 25, 2021
- Student agrees to read prior to the start of the conference
- Payment of conference investment