The mission of the SMCHS Dads Club is to establish a fraternal organization for the dads of Santa Margarita Catholic High School students. The Dads Club will promote camaraderie amongst SM dads, create a stronger bond between fathers and their children, and share the gift that is "the SM experience."
The club goals
- Provide a means for the fathers of SM to get to know each other socially.
- Create a stronger bond between dads and their children.
- Support SM events with fathers’ input, volunteerism and philanthropy.
- Host father-specific events to help create lasting relationships and networking.
- Connect dads to SMCHS, creating a stronger bond between dads and the school.
SMCHS Dads CLUb DADS and STUDENTS SERVICE OPPortunity
Pre-Christmas Visit to Retirement Residence for the Elderly
The SMCHS Dads Club is holding a service opportunity event at The Saint Francis Home, located at 1718
W 6th Street, Santa Ana, on Saturday, December 16, from 1:00 to 3:00 pm.
The St. Francis Center is a private, non-profit retirement residence for the elderly run by the Franciscan Missionary Sisters of the Immaculate Conception. Our service will consist of one-on-one interaction with the residents, playing bingo and other games and doing crafts.
There are only 20 student/dad spots available. Click here to register while openings last.
Transportation will not be provided, please meet at the facility.
Contact Gregg Profozich with any questions.
The SMCHS Dads Club Facebook Group is a place where information is shared about SMCHS Dads Club events and more! We want this to be a place where SM Dads can communicate and share!