The mission of the SMCHS Dads Club is to establish a fraternal organization for the dads of Santa Margarita Catholic High School students. The Dads Club will promote camaraderie amongst SM dads, create a stronger bond between fathers and their children, and share the gift that is "the SM experience."
The club goals
- Provide a means for the fathers of SM to get to know each other socially.
- Create a stronger bond between dads and their children.
- Support SM events with fathers’ input, volunteerism and philanthropy.
- Host father-specific events to help create lasting relationships and networking.
- Connect dads to SMCHS, creating a stronger bond between dads and the school.
Interested in joining the Dads Club? Click here to sign up today!
If you are an Alumni Dad and you are interested in being in the Dads Club.
Your membership is automatically renewed every year. Annual signups are not necessary. Thank you!
We are excited to promote and support various camaraderie events both on and off-campus. These events can include: social gatherings, community service, parent education, happy hours, athletic outings and more!
Fathers Club REpresentatives
The SMCHS Dads Club Facebook Group is a place where information is shared about SMCHS Dads Club events and more! We want this to be a place where SM Dads can communicate and share!