The mission of the SMCHS Dads Club is to establish a fraternal organization for the dads of Santa Margarita Catholic High School students. The Dads Club will promote camaraderie amongst SM dads, create a stronger bond between fathers and their children, and share the gift that is "the SM experience."
The club goals
- Provide a means for the fathers of SM to get to know each other socially.
- Create a stronger bond between dads and their children.
- Support SM events with fathers’ input, volunteerism and philanthropy.
- Host father-specific events to help create lasting relationships and networking.
- Connect dads to SMCHS, creating a stronger bond between dads and the school.