OFFICIAL SMCHS COVID-19 Update Center
Schedule for week of
October 26 – October 30
- If I am confirmed positive for COVID-19, when can I return to school?
- Will students have their temperature checked before entering the SM campus?
- Are wellness screenings required before entering campus?
- What happens if a student, faculty or staff member tests positive for COVID-19?
- If someone tests negative after having symptoms for COVID-19, when can they be with others and return to school?
- What if a student has close contact with an individual confirmed of having COVID-19?
Support our SM Families
Help our SMCHS families and alumni stay #SMCHSTRONG The SM family business directory is available for download by clicking the button below:
For questions about...
|An assignment, resource, learning activity or class||The teacher of the class|
question or issue
|A personal, academic or
|Your school counselor|
|Health-related questions / concerns||Email the nurses at:
|Incoming freshman and transfer student questions||Email the SM Parent Liaison at: email@example.com|
Virtual Schedule Dress Code
During virtual instruction, students are expected to have their tablet cameras turned on while participating in class. Therefore, students need to dress appropriately for school. Uniforms are not required, but students are still expected to look neat, clean and modest. Clothing that expresses alcohol, racial and/or drug motifs is not permitted. Crop tops, tank tops, spaghetti strap dresses, miniskirts, tube tops, bare midriffs and backs, oversized and baggy clothing, hats, and sleeveless T-shirts are not permitted. T-shirts, shorts, and jeans are acceptable. Shorts must have at least a six-inch inseam. Sleepwear is not permitted.
- Why is SMCHS requiring face covers?
- Do I have to wear a face cover if I am walking on campus?
- Do I have to wear a face covering when I am in a private office on campus?
- Will SMCHS provide me with a face cover?
- Where do I have to wear face covers on campus?
- I have questions about the face cover guidance. Who can I contact?