10th Annual Sarah Demille Memorial 5k Run
July 14, 2018
Santa Margarita Catholic High School
The tenth annual Sarah DeMille 5K Memorial Run will take place on Saturday, July 14, 2018. The memorial run is held in memory of Sarah DeMille (SMCHS Class of 2005). Sarah was a four year cross country and track athlete at SMCHS who had a deep love for her sport and her teammates.
The goal of this event is to bring Eagle Alumni, Family & Friends to campus and raise funds to sustain the Sarah DeMille '05 Memorial Scholarship.
A morning full of fun and activities are planned! The main event will be the 5K Memorial Run (it's a Trail Run) so there is something for the whole family! Come out and run or walk together as a family--bring everyone! There will be music, vendors and lots of PANCAKES!
Schedule of Events
6:30 a.m. - Check-In begins for all 5K runners
7:30 a.m. - 5K Memorial Run for Elite/High School Begins (must be able to complete the course in under 24 minutes)
8:00 a.m. - General/Open Run (this category would be for school teams and all other participants who can not complete the course in 24 minutes)
8:30 a.m. - "Future Eagles" One Mile Fun Run Begins (10 and Under)*
8:30 a.m. - Pancake Breakfast Begins on the Upper Field
- We will continue to use a professional timing system.
- Results will be available in minutes and posted on on-line after the event.
- This event is open to everyone!
- You did not have to run Cross Country at SMCHS in order to participate in this 5K Memorial Run.
- If you love running, walking, love eating pancakes and/or love SMCHS, this event is for you!
- Bring your Team, your Club and even your children.
- *Strollers will be allowed in the general run only.
Please contact the Advancement Office if you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event. There are numerous sponsorship and underwriting opportunities to meet your needs and abilities. Please call 949.766.6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.